No Taxation without representation"
"There is, they say, no need for an English Parliament. Well they would say that, at present Scots have:
- over £1000 per head per year more than the English in government spending
- a disproportionately large representation at Westminster.
- a predominance of Scottish and Welsh MPs in UK ministerial positions.
- their own parliament and executive up in Scotland
- no requirement to ratify Scottish legislation in the house of Lords
- no English representation in the Scottish Parliament or Executive
- imposed top-up fees on English students when their constituents do not have to pay them.
- imposed foundation hospitals on England when the Scottish Parliament has rejected them for Scotland."