Momentary lapses of insanity... has asked me some questions..
1) What is your earliest memory?
Jan 28 1965 Winston Churchill's Funeral - as described in an earlier post - here
2) What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?
With my children reading this blog do you think I'm going to describe New Year's Day 1993?
3) Which 3 movies would you take to watch on a desert island?
The Searchers, Sir Henry at Rawlinson's End, The Dambusters.
4) What is your most treasured possession?
My memories and a bunch of old stuff around the house that brings them back.
5) Out of the following 3 people, you have to shoot 1, shag 1, and marry 1. Which would you choose for what?
Tony Bliar, Margaret Thatcher, John Prescott.
Easy - Shoot John Prescott (twice),
Shag - Tony Blair, as he was a pretty boy who went to an all boys Public School and Oxford College he should be able to assume the position and even though it it is not my natural bent, just for once it would be a pleasure to screw him instead of being been screwed by them.
And marry - Maggie as the archtypical "her-indoors", Old Denis seemed to be allowed off the lease a fair bit so that would be OK.
Thanks for asking.