INSTRUMENT of SURRENDER
GORDON Brown last night killed off hopes of a referendum on the EU constitution for good.
The “listening PM” ignored the demands of nine out of ten British voters and denied them the say he promised.
Mr Brown broke Labour’s 2005 general election pledge as he ordered his foot soldiers to reject a referendum.
INSTRUMENT of SURRENDER of the United Kingdom including all islands.
Near Luneburg. March 5, 2008
1. The British Parliament agrees to the surrender of all British Sovereignty in the United Kingdom, to the EU. This to include all naval ships in these areas. These forces to lay down their arms and to surrender unconditionally.
2. All hostilities on land, on sea, or in the air by Eurosceptic forces in the above areas to cease at 0800 hrs. British Double Summer Time on Thursday 6 March 2008.
3. The British command to carry out at once, and without argument or comment, all further orders that will be issued by the EU on any subject.
4. Disobedience of orders, or failure to comply with them, will be regarded as a breach of these surrender terms and will be dealt with by the EU in accordance with the accepted laws and usages of war.
5. This instrument of surrender is independent of, without prejudice to, and will be superseded by any general instrument of surrender imposed by or on behalf of the EU and applicable to the member states as a whole.
6. This instrument of surrender is written in English and in German. The English version is the authentic text.
7. The decision of the EU will be final if any doubt or dispute arises as to the meaning or interpretation of the surrender terms.